Each restful, cozy stay at The Old Farmhouse comes with a full, home-cooked country breakfast that can be amended to your dietary restrictions. A coffee station is conveniently located both upstairs and down and available at any time. Delicious homemade treats, as well as water and other snacks are provided in the kitchen.
- Private, en suite bathrooms in each room
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
- 600 thread count linens
- 165 acres of working cattle farm experience
- Enjoy the pier that walks out over the pond
- Bird watching
- Front porch sitting
- Sunset or sunrise watching
- Formal dining room as well as an eat-in kitchen
- Elegant and relaxing common parlor
- Personal, friendly service
At this time pets are not allowed. Service Animals ONLY
Well-behaved children are welcome.
At this time we are not handicap accessible.
Check In/Check Out
We understand that schedules can be hectic so we are flexible on check in and check out times. Just let us know ahead of time when we can expect you.
At check in each guest is given a code to unlock the front door, and each room has its own private code.
We require 24 hours notice of cancellations.
Charges for property damages will be assessed on an individual basis.